First-Time Homebuyer’s Guide
Your Step-by-Step Guide On What To Expect
Our First-Time Homebuyer’s Guide demystifies the home buying process. These tips and insights will help you navigate the process, save money and avoid common mistakes:
• How to know when you’re ready to transition from renter to homebuyer
• How much can you afford and setting a realistic budget
• Choosing the loan option that’s right for your unique financial situation
• Understanding your credit score and the factors that influence it
• The benefits of getting pre-approved before you start house shopping
• Low down payment options and other homebuyer assistance programs
• Checklist of documents you will need during the process
• House-hunting checklist to help you get the home that’s best for you
Download the Guide
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
We’ve created an EasyStart App designed to jump-start your mortgage buying process. It’s quick, easy and there’s no credit check. It’s your start to be on your way to talk to a local loan officer who will contact you about your pre-approval, current rates and to offer personal guidance for buying your new home. Take advantage of low mortgage rates and make your dream more affordable.
Once your EasyStart App is completed, your local FirstBank Mortgage loan officer will contact you and be your primary contact all the way through closing. You can also reach us through the contact form below, click here to find your local FirstBank Mortgage Loan Office, or talk with us by phone at 1-800-200-6462. Para español llame al 706-581-3953.
FirstBank Mortgage, a division of FirstBank, has mortgage operations and financial centers throughout the Southeast. When you connect with us, you’ll be one step closer to owning a home. By providing in-house underwriting, closing, and funding, we uniquely manage the entire process under one roof. FirstBank is in the top 5 percent of all U.S. banks based on assets, with over $11 billion in total assets, and has moved into the top 15 banks in Middle Tennessee based on deposit share. To learn more about FirstBank, please visit firstbankonline.com.